If you have any questions about our privacy statement, please contact us.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- on this Website.
- in e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, or
- any third party.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Website.
Accscient’s collection of information
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us.
- automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
The information you provide us may include:
- information that you provide by filling in the ‘contact us’ form on our Website. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- your search queries on the Website.
ACCSCIENT’ use of information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- to present our Website and its contents to you in the most effective manner for you and your computer or mobile device
- to provide you with information, Accscient’s Offerings.
- if we do engage in a business relationship, we may use your information to provide you such Offerings and to assist you in the event you need any additional support;
- for creation or development of business intelligence or data analytics in relation to our Website and/ or the Offerings provided by us;
- for client communication, billing and administration;
- to improve usability of the Website and for Website maintenance;
- to process job applications (if you apply for a position with our organization);
- to prevent fraud and abuse;
- to enhance the security of the Website;
- to contact you with offers of goods and services or information that may be of interest to you.
- to allow you to access limited-entry areas of our website as may be appropriate.
- to better understand your needs and how we can improve our products and services.
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- for any other purpose with your consent.
- to maintain leads;
- to run marketing or promotional campaigns;
- to create brand awareness;
- to improve the Offerings;
- for internal record keeping; and
- to comply with our legal or statutory obligations.
If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please do not provide us with your information.
Sharing of information and international transfers
For marketing purposes, we may share your information with our business partners, group companies, and/ or subsidiaries, or we may send you information about their respective goods and services. If you do not wish to receive such information from us or our business partners, group companies, and/ or subsidiaries please contact us using the details provided below any time. No further action is necessary if you have previously indicated to us that you do not want to receive such marketing material.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business such as Google analytics (details of which are provided later in this document) and WordPress. WordPress, is a backend interface where your information filled in the contact forms gets stored.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Accscient’ assets, in which personal information held by Accscient about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
Cookies and other technology
The information we collect automatically helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
How Long do we Retain Your Personal Information?
We endeavour to only collect such of your information that is necessary for the purposes indicated here, and to retain such data for no longer than is necessary for such purposes. The length of time such information is retained, and criteria for determining that time, are dependent on the nature of the information and the purpose for which it was provided/ collected.
Subject to this section, we will try to delete your personal information upon reasonable written request for the same. Please note, however, that there might be latency in deleting personal information from our servers and backed-up versions might exist even after deletion.
For more information on where and how long your personal data is stored, and for more information on your rights of erasure and portability, please contact us by using the ‘contact us’ link on the Website.
Links to other websites
Our Website may contain links to other sites for your convenience and information. These sites may be operated by companies not owned by Accscient. These other sites or linked third-party sites may have their own privacy notices, which you should review if you visit those sites. We are not responsible for the content of any sites not owned by Accscient, any use of those sites, or those sites’ privacy practices.
How we protect personal information
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use the Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13, we will delete that information.
If your personal details change, if you change your mind about any of your marketing preferences or if you have any queries about how we use your information, please let us know by using the ‘contact us’ link on the Website.